Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cape Cod

I believe it is time for my monthly blog update.  This past weekend Ben and I went up to Cape Cod to spend the weekend.  We found this place to stay right on the water.  We could see the ocean from our window!! Seriously amazing.  We ate great food (probably our favorite part), drove around to see the town and enjoyed the beach.

While we were there Ben bought a kite.  He has always wanted a big kite to fly and we thought what better place to fly a kite than Cape Cod.  He was loving his life.

Then later on in the day we went jet skiing in the ocean.  Seriously so much fun.  i was a little nervous since I was going to be the passenger and there were about 3-4 foot waves. But overall, so much fun even though I thought I was going to die a few times.


A grocery store we say while we were driving.


This is the main house that we stayed in.  It was called the Lighthouse Inn. 





This is the house that we stayed in.

Ben with his kite.

The jet skis. Seriously so much fun!

View from our hotel.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun trip!!!! I LOVE jet skiing in the ocean it is the best!!! Way to blog, I love it when you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a fabulous trip! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are soooo adventurous! i love it. can we come next time?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN. I love the kite. I too carry a secret ambition to fly a kite on a beach... or just a kite in general. I have never been able to get a good enough wind. Anyways, glad you guys had fun and that you didn't die on the jet ski, you are very brave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... Ben looks so HAPPY with his kite! :-) I love it! Glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete